Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February Wishlist

I've been slacking on the blog posts, but I swear I'm going to keep up on it now. Today's post is going to be my wishlist for February. I went out and purchased a few Benefit products today which I will be posting tomorrow. So lets get to it!


#1: Revlon Triple Barrel Curling iron



I just love the way that these triple barrel curling irons make your hair look. I've been looking around my area for them and they've always been sold out, so it's been evading my grasp. :(

#2 Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer 

I've heard so much about the Laura Mercier Products, especially the tinted moisturizer and foundation. I just can't seem to get my hands on it either. I'm really unlucky.

#3 Nars Blush in Gina & Torrid


These two blushes have always caught my eye in the store. I just can't seem to justify the price. :/

#4 Urban Decay Naked2

I do own the original Naked and I just want to witness the differences for myself and sense neutrals are my thing, who doesn't like more neutrals? :)

#5 Hot tools 2inch curling iron


When I moved, I accidentally left my curling iron at home and then wound up giving it to my sister, so why not upgrade to a bigger and better one?

1 comments:

LibbyLovesBlogging said...

the urban decay naked 2 pallet is on my list too! im going shopping tomorrow so i will see if i feel i can splurge on it or not :L let me know if you get it and what you think! the easiest way is probably just to post on my blog cause i will defo check the comments on that and post back here :) - http://libloveseconomics.blogspot.com/ love your newest follower! libby! xx

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio