Saturday, March 10, 2012

February Birchbox

I decided not to do a video on it since I recieved mine so late. I just got it two days ago on March 6th. I had some shipping problems and the first on they sent to me ended up going back to the company so they sent me a second one which got here on the 6th. I did not like my birchbox at all to be honest with you guys. But here is what I got.
 Showing the ever famous box here.
 Slowly opening it! This is the sheet of paper that tells a little info about what's in it and how much the full sizes will cost and such.
 The first layer with a Sample of Viva La Juicy which I already own and a tight bundle bag of goodies.
 Underneath that is the iTunes downloads for a band that I've never heard of. :/
Here is what I got:
1. A Jouer Lipgloss in Birchbox Pink
2. Eyerock fake eyeliner strips (Absolutely horrible btw)
3. Show stoppers Designer tape (I guess to tape a dress to your body so no nip-slips)
4. Viva La Juicy perfume Sample
5. Glow and go Travel puff. (Kind of like an oil blotting sheet I guess?)
and the digital downloads...

SO for the Month of February I hated BOTH of my monthly subscriptions.. 

This month I hope they do better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio