Thursday, May 17, 2012

MAC Fashion Sets Swatches!


Hey guys! I picked up a few things from the Fashion sets collection and I figured I would share them with you. I picked up two lip glasses and two lipsticks. Also (not from the collection) I picked up The Turquatic perfume (Which I love btw.)


The two lip glasses I got were Myth(Limited edition) and Girl about town(Also limited edition). The two lip sticks I got were Snob on the left and Girl about town on the far right. So in order it goes Snob, Girl about town, Myth, Girl about town. With the perfume in the back.


I was very surprised about the color the Snob turned out to be when swatched, It swatches a very bluish pink which I don't think it gives off in the tube. When I swatched it, I was like 'woah'. The Girl About Town lip glass is very(VERY) pigmented and I mean that. It's a very bright pink and when I wear it I feel very pale, But I feel like with some dramatic eyeliner it can be pulled off very well, I got a lot of compliments on it when I wore it yesterday and it stayed like a champ, I actually had to take wipe it off at the end of the night, so I wore it about 8 hours and it still had color. Pretty impressive if you ask me!


I don't own the Myth lipstick (yet) but I love the color it swatched as, I picked these up yesterday and so I haven't gotten to wear them yet. I was so excited about Girl About Town though I had to wear it yesterday. It is a perfect nude, which is why it is one of MAC's most popular colors. Then the last swatch is the Girl About Lipstick. The lip glass is much more pigmented than the lipstick I find, but then again the lip glass is a thicker consistency so it should be more pigmented.



Those are my first impressions of the lip products! :)

Side note about the perfume, I find it doesn't last as long as I'd like so I reapply quite often. That is all!


xoxoAlaina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio