Saturday, May 5, 2012

May Fashion Wishlist!

This month I decided to add a little something to my blog and do a Fashion wishlist, I thought that it would be a fun idea even though I do a Makeup wishlist every month.


1. Uggs Woman Heirloom Lace up Boots. [Price: $170]- These boots may not be for everyone, but I think they are absolutely adorable. I love how they lace up in the back and they are a perfect shade of pink. I don't know how well they would work here in Hawaii, but I'd love to buy them and give them a go! :D








2. Wildfox Couture Pink Sparkle Heart Baggy Beach Jumper [Price: $108] This shirt is absolutely adorable, but I would worry about the excessive sparkle fallout that it warns about right on the page hah. But it is so freaking cute! I guess I'm really liking the baby pink color.
3. Garage Beach Blue Denim Shirt [Price $34.90] This shirt is just really adorable, I love the way that it's worn in the pic, and being here in hawaii, it would be a really cute 'jacket' to wear over the bathing suit on the way to and from the beach. I think it could also be just a regular good thing to wear to and from work. I just love it. (Picture credit goes to shopgarageonline.com)


4. Victoria's Secret Cut-out shoulder tee [Price 39.50]- Okay, so I might be a little biased because Adriana Lima is wearing it and she makes anything look good with that body. But I genuinely believe this would make an awesome shirt. My cut out shoulder shirt from Ross I really like the way it fits and the way it looks on me. So why not this one. I honestly must have this shirt! (Photo credit goes to victoriassecret.com)
5. I don't have a particular brand but a pair of torn up jeans, and I know it's tacky,  but sometimes with some tan legs, I think they're really sexy and a nice pair of heels. It is a winning combo for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio