Thursday, July 19, 2012

July Birchbox!

Hey guys, another monthly subscription has arrived at my door! I am debating on closing this one out though. Because I'm not really using the items I have received from it. So I'm not entirely sure about this one. :/ But if you don't know, Birchbox is a monthly subscription service that costs 10 dollars and sends samples to your door every month.

For the month of July I received:

Modcloth- a hair accessory including instructions to put it on, it's one with the wire in it.
Coola Mineral face spf 30- This is a sunscreen which is pretty cool I guess, but for the 10 dollars I could of just gotten sunscreen from the store. But I appreciate the summer twist on the item.
TheBalm Staniac- a lip and cheek stain which I haven't heard of before so I will be trying this one out, probably as a lip stain, not a cheek stain because I'm not to skilled at blending before these types of products dry.
BeautyBlender Cleanser- Useless to me because I don't use a beauty blender, I wonder if it could be used as a brush cleaner?
A Cologne sample from Birchbox Man- I wonder how all the single girls feel about this being in their box?
A Self tanning cloth(2)- I don't think I'll get much use out of this because I feel like these cloths are very gimmicky and I don't fake tan. :(

So July's Birchbox: Pass.

The only item in the box that I was excited about was the Staniac and that's just because I have been wanting to try theBalm products but I have no idea where to purchase them at a store.


Should I continue birch box or should I cancel?


xoxoAlaina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio