Thursday, July 5, 2012

July Makeup Wishlist!

1. NARS Orgasm: Blush, Multiple, and Illuminator

Basically, I went to the NARS website (https://www.narscosmetics.com) and saw the ad on the front page and well, it got me. Good Advertising NARS. I have not ever tried the Orgasm shade in anything from NARS and I love the two blushes that I have, so why not get a few more things? Make sense? No? oh.. Well... Good Advertising NARS.

2. Benefit Ultra Plush Lipgloss: Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Coralista, Hoola
I haven't heard too many things about them, I know a lot of people got them but I haven't seen any reviews on them about color pay off or anything like that and I am really interested in trying them out for myself and doing a review on them. I picked so many colors because they are all a little different and I'm really interested in Hoola because it's a nude shade. 


3. BB Cream- Clinique, Dr. Jart, Dr. Brandt.
I tried the Dr. Jart and Dr. Brandt in the Birchbox and New beauty Test tube and loved them. I'm really interested in the Clinique one because of how well known the brand is for being hypoallergenic and I'm a fan of Clinique. BB cream also isn't as heavy and foundation and I haven't been broken out by the bb cream's that I have tried so I'm on the bb cream train. 

4. Too Faced La Creme lipstick- Variety of shades.
I have fallen in love with Lipstick through MAC and Revlon, so to branch out, Too Faced seems like a good Idea, I haven't actually tried Too Faced Products before and these are New so I'd like to try these out and give them a review as well!
5. Korres Wild Rose & Vitamin C Advance Brightening Sleeping Facial
I've heard a lot about this product through many different youtubers and it sounds amazing. I'd love to give this a try, putting on Makeup at night, I'd love to see if it transfers onto pillows and make a review on this as well. This is a pretty pricey product($48) but if it's as good as everyone makes it seems, I'd love to try it out. 



2 comments:

Miss6 said...

great wish list! =) i have always wanted the nars orgasm blush, but i always thought it's a bit pricy just for a blush...i'm still deciding! haha but great post. Hope u can come and check out my blog and maybe follow it too if u like? :)

xoxo <3
http://miss-6.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

love it!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio