Sunday, July 22, 2012

Loreal's Colour Riche Lipgloss in Watermelon Crush!

Hello Adventurers! More Swatches here for ya! I purchased a Loreal Colour Riche 'leGloss' lip gloss in the color Watermelon Crush. I picked this up after hearing all the hype about them and of course I got it in a pink!
Here's without flash, the consistency reminds me of the Benefit Ultra Plush lip glosses that just came out. It's not too sticky and it does have a sweet smell. I'm not really a fan of the smell to be honest. But that's just because I'm sensitive to smells and sweet candy-ish ones really are not my fancy.
Here's it with flash. It's a sheer gloss, but it can definitely be built up in my opinion. This is a heavy swatch so that the color would actually come through. There isn't shimmer in the gloss, it's just like a cream color lip gloss, and I like the fact that there is no shimmer, cause sometimes a girl can only take so much!



I have a few more idea's up my sleeve for this blog, but go ahead and leave your recommendations below! I always would appreciate some feedback!


xoxoAlaina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio