Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Benefit Plush Lipglosses Swatches!

Hello Adventurers! As I promised in my Haul Video on youtube--if you aren't subscribed to me, you should be! (www.youtube.com/AlternativelyAlaina)-- Today is the day you get the swatches of the 4 plush lip glosses that I purchased a few days ago. I decided not to get Bella Bamba because it seemed too deep of a color for me and I'm not really into deep reds like that. So I just got these four instead, and that is another things to check off my wish list! Making that wish list in the beginning of the month is really good for me, cause then I set my sights on things that I know I want, and I work up to getting them--anyway. Back to the swatches! The four colors I purchased were Coralista, Dandelion, Sugarbomb, and Hoola!

I love the fact that Benefit did this, they took popular products and made them into lip glosses, I thought that was very clever of them and really intuitive. I think the one I'm most excited for is Dandelion, I just love that color! Coralista is coming off a bit bright because of the flash.

Here they are! Swatches! Going from Left to Right they are-- Coralista, Dandelion, Sugarbomb, and then Hoola.

Close up to where you can really see them.

-Coralista is a straight reddy orangish color with no shimmer at all, it's just a colored gloss, straight forward and I quite like that.
-Dandelion is a light pale pink with shimmer in it.
-Sugarbomb is what I'd like to call a true pink with shimmer
-Hoola is a tan nude with shimmer in it.

I would like to say that I think that Benefit did a good job with the formula of these glosses and I didn't find them sticky at all! I will do a full review after I get to wearing them and trying them out for a few!


xoxoAlaina!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio