Saturday, July 28, 2012

NEW ELF PRODUCTS?!

Hello Again Adventurers! The products above are the ones that influenced me to do August= Elf Month. I purchased some new stuff from there and was just inspired! I never would of thought of Elf to do baked anything since they sell their stuff for so cheap. I was truly shocked and am truly grateful! The items I picked up were:

4 Glossy Glosses in: Dragon Fruit(my favorite), Muted Mauve(my least favorite), Berry Blush, and Pink Candy.
2 Baked Eyeshadows in: Toasted and Pixie
2 Baked Blushes in: Pinktastic and Rich Rose
Elf High Definition Under Eye Setting Powder
Elf Conditioning lip balm in Nice and Natural
Baked Brozer in St. Lucia

Expect Reviews and Swatches in the month of August!

Which would you like to see first?


xoxoAlaina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio