Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Quick Review: Philosophy's Take a deep breath Moisturizer

Hey guys! I received this sample in my MyGlam bag and I was quite excited to try it out and see how it works. It's the Philosophy Take a deep Breath oil free energizing moisturizer.

The consistency is cream like gel and the color is white with a blue hue to it.

When I put it on my face I feel a cooling effect and that's pretty much it, I don't get the 'energizing' at all. It doesn't like wake me up or anything like that. and I would say that this is just a lack luster Moisturizer. It doesn't deep moisturize or anything and I really feel like they missed the mark on this one.

But points to MyGlam for putting it in there, it was super exciting for me to try out, and it's not a BAD moisturizer I just have other one's that I like better and I don't think that it is worth $34. So for me, I will not be purchasing the full-size of this product.

xoxo Alaina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio