Friday, September 14, 2012

September beauty wish list!

Hey adventures! Today's my wishlist for the month, I'm trying out this "collage" look, tell me if you like this way or last months way(linked here) On to the list!

1. Diesel Loverdose perfume- I chose this just for the packaging, I haven't ever smelled this perfume I just love the packaging and have heard some raves about it and would love to try it out. Yes, I would smell it to make sure I'd like it first before I purchased it, but I think it would look good in my perfume collection! 

2. Clinique even better dark circle eraser- I have such a bag problem with under eye circles and I want to solve it. The quicker the better, I've heard a lot about clinique products and have a few, but haven't heard much about this. Just the commercials. I just need something that will make my under eye circles disappear rather than concealer which doesn't change anything. 

3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Toasted- I love this shade. It's my most used shade in the Naked palette as it is my go to one color look, just blend it out on the lid and it looks amazing. I wear it a lot when I'm just going out to chill or just hanging out at home. I love this shade. I'm not sure of the new formula which is another reason I'd like to try it. In case you don't know, Urban Decay just reformulated all of their eyeshadows so it might not necessarily be as good or much better I don't know. But would like to find out!

4. Dolce And Gabana Light blue- I love this fragrance, I've had only the sample size, but I used it up way too quickly. I LOVED it. This is a lot of peoples favorites as well and I would love to own the full size. This perfume is light and airy and perfect for everyday wear.

5. OCC Lip Tar- Do I even have to say why it's on here? I've heard AMAZING things about the OCC lip tars. I'm definitely going to try these out. On downside is that Sephora only carries 1 color on the website.

6. Sephora Blending brush- I need a higher quality blending brush. Nothing too special about it here. It's a 15 dollar brush, which is expensive for me; but I need something higher quality than the MyGlam one.

7. Tarte Lipsticks- Tarte just came out with new lipsticks and I'd love to try them as Lipstick and lip products in general are my absolute favorite things ever. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love UD's eye shadows and TOASTED would have to be one of my favorites!

The OCC Lip Tars are amazing. I own 3 and they are versatile since they can be mixed together to create different shades.

I also want to try Tarte lipsticks!

Hopefully you'll get these items :)

vickyhoang.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio