Sunday, April 21, 2013

FOTD: Face of the Day


Real quick Sunday post, Face of the Day! Today I had a crazy day at work so I didn't get to plan and take pictures for another post that I'm working on. 

Eyes:
Urban Decay's Naked palette:

  • Toasted, all over the lid
  • Darkhorse, in the crease
Maybelline's Mega plush mascara
Revlon Color stay liquid eyeliner

theBalm's nude tude palette:
  • Sleek, on the waterline

Face:

Rimmel's Stay Matte powder
Rimmel's Airy Fairy lipstick
MAC's blush in Melba


I hope you had a wonderful Sunday and it was less crazy than mine! ;)


Where else to find me:
Twitter: @AlainaKayy
Instagram: @AlainaKayy



Oh! and that's my natural crazy hair that I get to deal with every morning. ha! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio