Friday, May 17, 2013

Get to know me 2!


 How have you guys been? Have you been enjoying the blog? This is another get to know me post! I figure you might want to get to know me? I may be wrong, but hey, who knows! Hope you like it! 



1. How tall/short are you?

5'10'' :) 

2. If you were to dye your hair, what colour would it be?

A tad bit lighter than it is now. 

3. What are you wearing right now? even if you're not wearing anything, just say it ;)

Tank for forever 21, yoga pants from victoria's secret, and slippers I got from Walmart. 


4. Best present you ever received?
I love all of the presents I receive. 

5. Are you religious?

No. 

6. Cheapest makeup product you own?

Least expensive? E.l.f

7. Last thing you ate?

Chicken and mashed potatoes.


8. How are you sitting/standing right now? 
One leg is on an ottoman, the other is on the prong of the chair.

9. Who else is in the room as you are answering this?

Rogue and Le'a, my dogs. :) 

10. Who are you closer to, mum or dad?

Mom for sure!

11. What do you think is the coolest accent?
Uhm, I don't really have a 'coolest' accent persay. So I'm not sure. Sorry!


This one was really short. 

Why don't you go ahead and do it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio