Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Shopping the stash!


A couple of posts ago I didn't know how much makeup I would be bringing with me on my trip, well I brought all of it. Hah, I just couldn't leave any of it behind. To justify bringing it all, I shopped my stash. If you don't know what that is; it's getting out of the comfort zone and using products that you don't use on a daily basis. I cheated though used my regulars which are Rimmel stay matte and the revlon color stay eyeliner.


Face:
Rimmel Stay matte powder in 005 silky beige
Elf undereye concealer & highlighter in light --only used the concealer side
Lorac blush in Plum

Eyes:
Elf eyelid primer-not pictured
Wet 'n wild's nutty all over the lid
Meet Matt(e) in Matt Batali in the outercorner- recieved one shade from the palette in one of my subscription boxes can't remeber which one, I think it was ipsy.
Revlon Color stay liquid eyeliner pen in 02 black
Starlet eyeliner in black for the waterline
Benefit's They're Real mascara in black

Lips:
Clinique's cubby stick in Mega Melon
L'Oreal color riche lip balm in Caring Coral


I just love Wet 'n wild's eyeshadow in Nutty this was my first time using it and I'm in love. It's a nice champagne color. Nothing like it looks in the pan but it's still just gorgeous.

Do you have products that you just can't not use?

Instagram: @AlainaKayy
Twitter: @AlainaKayy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio