Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 17th;

I finally got internet hooked up in my new place! I'm super excited about it because now I can use my desktop again and I just love this thing. Today my workout was from POPSUGAR Fitness from my workout binder. I had never done this workout before and I'm glad that I chose to do this one after not working out and being very active for the last few weeks.
Let me just say that I am very glad that I now live in a house and I don't share a wall with anyone. In Virginia we lived on a second floor apartment complex which had three stories. I couldn't do much jumping/cardio in the apartment because the floor squeaked and I felt bad for the person living underneath me just walking regularly on the floor to be honest--it was that bad. But here, I can jump up and down with all the power I have and not worry about anything. There isn't any jumping in this exercise but you're supposed to warm up with 5 minutes of cardio; and my cardio that I chose to do was  jumping jacks, high knees, butt kicks, and jogging in place.


You're supposed to go through the entire thing twice or do each circuit twice in a row. I decided to go one time all the way through and then do it again; it took me about 15 minutes to do one walkthrough. So you must be thinking why is it only 22 minutes long then? Well, I quit after the side plank push-ups during the second circuit because I felt like I was going to puke. Not because I was working myself to the bone, but because I had way too much garlic for lunch and the combination of working hard and garlic mouth equals sickness for me I guess. I pushed myself really hard today and I'm happy with my 22 minutes. 


Stats:
Calories Burned: 226
Heart rate average (bpm) : 158
Heart rate maximum (bpm) : 184
Fat burn(minutes): 4:06
Fitness(minutes): 18:01
Overall Time: 22:07


This workout is very good and it does work the entire body. I'm happy that I chose this workout to kick me back into my routine.


I tried finding the original article that I had printed but am unable to find it on their website. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio