Monday, December 23, 2013

Pico De Gallo


Hey guys! I'm feeling a little under the weather today. :( No worries though because I'm here to share with you a super easy Pico de Gallo recipe. Anytime I go to a restaurant and I can get Pico on anything, I'm down. I love it, it's so fresh with just the right amount of spice and so easy!

Ingredients:
Three small tomatoes
One Jalapeno
Half a medium sized red onion
A handful of cilantro
One clove of garlic
Water (if you prefer it wetter about 2 tbsp is enough for me)
Salt and Pepper to taste

Directions:

Dice onion and tomato into small pieces. You can leaves out the seeds of the tomato if you prefer, I half did that in this picture. Cut Jalapeno in half length wise and core out the seeds. Then cut into small pieces. Roughly chop cilantro and mince the garlic.
Combine all ingredients into a medium sized container, add water, and put in the fridge for about an hour.

Best served chilled.



See! So easy. All it requires is lots of chopping, not cooking or anything! One of my favorite foods. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio