Friday, March 2, 2012

Update:

I haven't been feeling very well for the last couple of days. Just extremely tired. I filmed my February Favorites and my BH Cosmetics haul, but while watching the film back, you can tell I have no energy. So I can't use those.. :( Oh well. Probably next week is when I'll get back to filming hopefully. Just know that I'm still here, and I"ll be posting up on my blog periodically in the future. I'll be posting my Feb Favorites soon and then I'll do my wishlist.

I've also been so busy. I have two jobs so I've been trying to figure all this out with juggling those and trying to film and keep this blog up. But this is my passion, and I love doing this. I miss it actually. But I'm not going to post up a rubbish video, just to be putting up a video.

See you guys soon!

xoxoAlaina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio