Thursday, February 16, 2012

Review: Revlon Lip Butters

 The outside packaging is extremely cute. I think that might be my major draw to them was the packaging; besides that everyone has been talking about them like crazy talking them up and such. I have Four of them, from left to right they are: Creamsicle, Tutti Frutti, Cotton Candy, and Sweet Tart. They were extremely hard for me to find. Everywhere I went they were sold out, and I want to say it's because the displays only hold two or three at a time (Except at walmart) and they were sought after products, so bad decision Revlon!
 I find that the color pay off is great in all four of the colors. The way they rank in my book is Sweet tart, Tutti Frutti, Cotton Candy, then Creamsicle. Which would make sense if you look at them, the darker colors show up better than the lighter colors. Tutti Frutti is a little scary in the beginning, but you can actually use a light hand with these and then it'll look amazing. They aren't as moisturizing as everyone made them seem, which was disappointing. In fact, they are drying on my lips. About 5 minutes after I put them on, I feel like I need chapstick. Also, when using a straw, they stay on pretty well. They WILL  come off, but not right away.
Bottom Line: The color pay off is amazing on all four shades, but they are pretty drying for my lips. Would I purchase more colors? Probably not. But I do like the four that I have. The other colors don't interest me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio