Thursday, February 9, 2012

Haul: Benefit, Philosophy, Sexy hair

Video is up on my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytnWdMG_RBM

But if you're not up for watching the video, i'ma post pictures here for you. I got lazy and I didn't want to take the camera out and take pictures of everything, so I'm going to search around the internet, Yeahhhhh... I know it's more work, but I really don't feel like getting up and taking everything out of the shower right now. So! Here weeeeee go!!

#1 & 2 Healthy Sexy hair, Soy and Cocoa Shampoo and Conditioner


# 3 & 4 Curly Sexy Hair Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner


#4 Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum Daily treatment


#5 Dove Go Fresh Body Wash



#6 Benefit Erase Paste in #2 Medium



#7 Benefit Some kind-a Gorgeous Foundation in #2 Medium


 #8 Benefit Posie Tint


#9 Benefit They're Real Mascara


#10 Benefit b.right Radiant Skincare 6 piece set


#11 Benefit Stay Don't Stray


#12 Philosophy Amazing Grace set
 philosophy amazing grace luxurious fragrance layering set

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio