Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February MyGlam Bag.

I got my bag in the mail today! I live in Hawaii in case that matters. I also get birchbox, but for some reason my Birchbox was sent back to the company says the tracking number... :( Oh well. Here it is!


The bag this month was pink with black hearts. Inside I got:
1. NYX Roll on shimmer in Taupe
2. Freeman Facial Hydration Mask in Goji Berry
3. Two Sample sizes of Premier Instant stretching and Revitalizing mask and Eye cream
4. X out shine control
5. Ghirardelli Chocolate
6. $100 off NuMeOnline.com

I valued this bag at $22.69. The sample sizes of Premier products were $8.16 each. NYX roll on shimmer is $5. and the Mask is $1.37 at walmart.


CORRESPONDING VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYzhg663L28

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio