Saturday, November 17, 2012

Target haul!

Hey adventurers! Gotta really quick haul for you and two announcements! One: Next week will be Concealer week! I review all of my concealers for you all. Two: This blog is not going to be only makeup, I'm expanding my horizons to household goods. I've really been wanting to review a few household items but I don't want to start a whole new blog. So I'm just going to add them into this one. On to the goodies!


Colgate optic white toothpaste 2 pack
Colgate optic white mouthwash
Arm & Hammer Spin brush
Up & Up ance wash grapefruit -bargain brand for the clean and clear one
Conair bobby pins
Cover girl Clump Crusher Mascara
E.L.F eyelid primer
Revlon lipstick in 477 Black cherry  & 640 Blackberry
Revlon lip butter in 085 Sugar plum
Kate Moss for Rimmel in the shade 01
Loreal color riche lipstick 182 satiny cocoa


Those are the things I picked up! I've already decided to do a first impression on a few of these. Swatches of all the lipsticks will be up probably the week after Concealer week.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio