Monday, April 2, 2012

NARS Blush!


Yup! I bought it. If you don't know what "it" is, it is the NARS Blush in Gaiety from my wishlist. That is the only thing I bought from my wishlist this month. I tried not to spend too much. This blush is an absolute gorgeous bright pink color. The tester at Sephora really did not show the color well, at my Sephora it had a white overcast on it and I'm assuming that's from it being open all the time. This color shows up well on my skintone and I don't find it chalky at all. The color is highly pigmented and it's perfect for spring, which is probably why they put it in the Spring collection. I've fallen in love with the few NARS Products I own, but they are super expensive. BUUUTTT, right now they are having 15% off for Beauty insiders! So if you're a beauty insider than go ahead and goooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio