Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Would you rather: Makeup edition!



So I was thinking maybe we could get to know each other a little better and that makes me think, TAG post. Emily Eddington -here- ironically posted this today and well, that made the choosing really easy. So I hope you enjoy! 



1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
As I may not have a ton of makeup, I do have a lot. I feel like If I lost my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses, a good 3/4 of it would be gone. So I'd lose the palettes and eyeshadows only because you can still look just as done up with the other lot. 

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Chop it all off, because it'll grow back. It may take years, but I'll get it back. Never cutting it again seems like it would just end horribly for me because it wouldn't go anywhere. 


3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral, I think coral goes with everything! You can make the cheeks less prominent with a good coral cheek, with some looks I feel like pink cheeks are too much. 

4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes, definitely clothes. I'm in this weird stage of life where you no longer want to dress like a teenager and want to dress more like an adult to have a different style of clothes all together. That 1000 dollars would do me real good right now, cause I'm dying to buy some new clothes!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick, the lasting power behind those is so much better of an idea than putting lipstick on my oily eyelids, I swear it would come right off!

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora has WAY more to offer than MAC, I feel. I can get a whole range of things at Sephora like shampoo and conditioner along with body creams. MAC is more of a makeup only store. But I'm really a drugstore kind of person to be honest. 

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I'm sure one eyeshadow would be easier because I have a few go to eyeshadows that really make my eyes pop. The lip color would be a drag to wear the same one everyday. Changing the lip color can completely 180 the entire face!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
Summer clothes during winter. Even during the summer a jacket or some time of pullover is necessary sometimes instead of a full on jacket that you would wear during winter out during the summer. And besides Summer is time for TANNING! cannot tan while wearing jeans and a sweatshirt! :p

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I think I like darker nails better on my hands. I used to do bright nails all year around before and to me it just kind of got old. I love dark nails. 

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favorite eye product; because I have so many there are close seconds that could take the place rather quickly for eyes. The lip product would be too hard to replace. 

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail would be very easy to change the way you look because you can have several different kinds of pony tails but I still think that I would choose a messy bun because of how I work. When my hair is in a ponytail it still gets in my way, when it's in a bun it's out of my face and cannot hang over my shoulder. 

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Nails, hands down. 

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?
Isn't this kind of the same thing, you wouldn't have eyebrows regardless if you had to sharpie them in everyday. I don't really want to answer this. I have really thick eyebrows so I don't know what to choose.. Ummm... Sharpie? xx

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish. So easy with these questions. I would give up nail polish all day long. 





Instagram: @AlainaKayy
Twitter: @AlainaKayy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio