Sunday, June 30, 2013

FOTD: 6/30

Today's a new day!  Even though we have had the worst experience moving,  lots of stress and one bad thing after another. I still am thinking positive! That hasn't been the easiest thing to do, BUT I'm trying and that's all that is important.  I am posting this on my phone because I have no internet access so I hope this comes out okay! Anyways! Here's my face of this lovely Sunday!

Eyes:
ELF eyelid primer
Urban Decay naked pallette: Smog on the lid and hustle in the crease
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner in 02 black
They're real! Mascara
Maybelline Define-a-line in brownish black on the waterline.

Face:
Rimmels stay matte powder in 005 silky beige
Lorac blush in plum

Lips:
ELF conditioning lip balm in nicely nude I believe. The label is worn off on it. Its the nude shade lip conditioner.
Revlon Just bitten kissable lip stain in Rendezvous

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio