Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just a heads up!


I'm going to be moving! Yes, MOVING away from Hawaii. My husband is in the Navy so it requires us to move around a lot. I'm going to be bringing makeup with me--of course-- but I won't have my entire collection--well maybe, I haven't completely decided yet- I'm moving into a little apartment, won't have any of my pets or any of our furniture for a few months and that puts me in this position. I haven't exactly been that regular with this blog, but I don't want to give it up. I really like blogging and everything. Life just gets in the way sometimes. I feel like I'm letting myself down. I'm not working right now because we're transitioning so I'll have time on my hands to put this together. But it's a lifestyle blog, not just a makeup blog. I'm going to add some photos of our little apartment that we get and such like that. I don't know if it'll be interesting but this is also a place to document things for me.

Hopefully you will like joining me on this adventure.

:)


Instagram: @AlainaKayy
Twitter: @AlainaKayy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio