Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas!


Guess who's home?! My two doggies are now home with their momma! They came in yesterday so Merry Christmas to me! I'm happy to have them home with us finally. My in-laws were absolutely amazing and took care of them for the past few months while my husband was in school. We knew that we weren't going to be in Virginia long so we decided to make it easy, find a little apartment without having to worry about the dogs. I was not sure when I would be able to see them again, and I'm very lucky that it wasn't even a month of being in California.

Both me and my husband are from Washington state so his parents drove his car from Washington to California. It's around a 22 hour drive, sounds easy right? Well, my husband car has been having issues that they had thought they had sorted out. 8 hours down the road the problems began. My husband's father is a certified mechanic so he drove 20 out of the 25 hours that they were on the road in case any problems would happen. They of course made it here, but it took longer and was really stressful for them, blasting the heat the entire time. It ended up being a blown head gasket. So they didn't push it, took it slow and now we were together for Christmas!

Adjusting to having the dogs back is weird. Going from a home that is completely quiet to all the sudden full of energy is just nuts. Rogue(pictured above) is seven so she is a lot more calm and content laying around and just chilling and Le'a is nearly three so she is FULL of energy jumping around constantly testing us. Le'a is a hound mix and Rogue is a lab mix.

I'm very happy, it'll be a few more days before the posting regains. I decided to skip Motivational Wednesday this week because it was Christmas and I am enjoying my family time.


I hope everyone's Christmas and Holiday season is truly blessed!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio