Friday, December 20, 2013

First Impressions: Yuko Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner


I received this sample in one of my many beauty boxes that I was subscribed to at one point. I really never tried any of the products so they have been just sitting since I received them. I spent all the money, so I have to try them out right? The Yuko Anti-Frizz shampoo and conditioner was the lucky first product that I have to try out. I used them this morning right after I finished my workout. I have extremely curly hair that tends to be very dry and frizzy so naturally this would be a great product for me to try.


The amount of product that comes in these packets would be about two weeks for for me since I only wash my hair every 2-3 days. I used the same amount of shampoo as I did conditioner and I didn't feel like I didn't get enough conditioning. I let it sit on my hair for about 5-7 minutes.

The first thing that I noticed is that the shampoo is very thick. It was almost the thickness of the conditioner which is very different since the shampoo's that I use are usually a lot thinner. I feel like the thickness of the shampoo definitely added to the ability to lather. It lathered almost instantly with very little work from me. Lots of bubbles and I loved it.

Second thing I noticed was the scent; very sweet almost like candy. At first I didn't really like it, but then I caught myself wishing that I had a body wash with that scent because it was heavenly after you get used to it. It wasn't very strong, it was just different than what I expected.

The conditioner was average thickness but immediately after I rinsed my hair it was insanely soft. Right now with my hair completely dry it is still very soft. So I definitely feel like it held up.

As my hair was drying it was not completely frizz free and I didn't expect it to work miracles and have my hair be completely frizz free, but I do feel like it helped with the amount of frizz. It also gave my hair much more volume. Some people would say thats a upside. I don't like a lot of volume to my hair because I just don't have the correct frame for it I don't think. Of course people love my hair with lots of volume, but we all got our own opinions right. I'm not going to say that the volume is a negative.

At 18 dollars a 8.4 fl oz bottle I wouldn't say its the most expensive, but I wouldn't say its affordable either. I would consider purchasing the full size. But I'm going to see how much I like it when I run out of the sample before I get too ahead of myself.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio