Saturday, August 25, 2012

NOTD: Revlon's Smoldering

Hey Adventurers! Today's NOTD is Revlon's Smoldering(hence the title, hahha) It's a silver with a pinkish purple sheen to it. In the bottle it looks a lot nicer than on the nails and it took 3 coats to get the above results which isn't very dark at all. The top coat is Sally Hansen's Insta-dri. The consistency is thin and really sheer. I think one coat of this over a black nail polish would look really good. I'll try that next time. Haha.

I'd also like to point out the shape of my nails since I took my nails off in March I think. They're almost completely grown out and almost completely better.

In this picture you see the sheen it gives off. But I think that it shows a lot better in the bottle versus actual application.

2 comments:

Arianne said...

Really nice nail colour! Good blog-just followed you- please follow our beauty/ fashion blog :-)
looklovewear.blogspot.com

Marta said...

Woww gorgeous color! :)x

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio