Saturday, July 7, 2012

Review: Benefit's Total Moisture Facial Cream

Hey guys! I picked this baby up quite a long time ago now, and let me just tell you I absolutely ADORE this cream. This is my night cream so I put this on before I go to bed and when I wake up my skin is so soft and I don't get that dry feeling or any dry patches.

This is an extremely heavy--in my opinion-- moisturizer, and it get's deep in there, in the beginning of using this it made my skin really oily and so I stopped using it for a few but then I felt like my skin was just wishing for some moisture and I started using it again, and my skin just soaks it up and It doesn't give me that oily look any more. It could be a combination of a few things of why it doesn't over moisturize my skin anymore, but I really enjoy this product.

It comes in a jar-obviously-- and you basically dip your fingers in and rub on, which isn't the most hypoallergenic thing in the world but it has a plastic stopper(?) in the container that I leave in there to keep it sealed.

This Moisturizer costs $38, I do not pay that much for it as I get mine from the Navy Exchange which is a military only shopping center with discounts on products for those related to the military, and I would purchase this again when I get done with it. I love it that much, I'd even pay full price for it.


xoxo Alaina

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I get patches of dry skin and have been thinking about using this-thanks for sharing :)

Tanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk
https://twitter.com/tanesha_marie
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/pages/Tanesha-Marie/398868296832682

sleepandwater said...

Sounds like it's a dry skin lifesaver :) I guess it'd be better for winter but perhaps a tad heavy for summer. I really want to try Benefit skin care!

Lanie said...

You should! They have this sample set for around 20-ish dollars, to try out the products to see if it would work for you, you should try it out!

Lanie said...

No problem at all, and thank YOU for reading. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio