Monday, July 9, 2012

Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip colors

Hey guys! I saw these on an end cap from Revlon and I was just so freaking excited because they're supposed to be dupe's for the Clinique chubby sticks-- I have not tried them, so I will not be able to compare them. They are basically a lip stain in a tube form of which they twist up at the bottom.

I have 5 colors, and all five are absolutely gorgeous. My favorite's are the pink one and the red one. When you first put the on, they have a glossy finish-- not so glossy that it's like a lip gloss, but it's more like a chapstick-- and the glossy finish will wear off throughout the day and you are left with the lip stain. and let me tell you, the stain is a STAIN, these colors are intense! I had a hard time getting these off my lips at the end of the night.

They are moisturizing at first, but when the glossy finish wears off it begins to get a bit of a dry feeling so I usually just reapply, but it's usually about two - three hours of wear that I start to get the dry feeling. The color will transfer onto straw's and cups, but I see it on the cup and I check my lips and it's not really missing any of that punch from my lips at all, which I quite like.

You can pick these up at pretty much any drugstore with the new display's out, I purchased three of these for $7.49 and two for $8.24 so they range probably anywhere from $7 to $9.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip colors- uh YES! I'd buy these again for sure!


xoxo Alaina


Any other review's you'd like me to do? Leave them down below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio