Monday, July 16, 2012

June/July Beauty Army!

Hello Adventurer's! I made a post a little while back stating which monthly subscription services I belong too, and back then I was on the waiting list for Beauty Army but I have since got off the waiting list. Beauty Army is 12 dollars a month and you get to PICK--yes, you PICK up to 6 beauty samples in your 5 day window. My 5 day window is the 24th-29th so I picked these out in June, but they arrived in July which is why I call it the June/July box. Because inside the box, the little card actually said July on it. So anyways I digress, you get to pick up to 6 beauty samples and if you don't like what they have to offer you can skip that month, every 24 hours in your 5 day window they will refresh your samples. You do fill out a little beauty quiz to sign up--do they even listen to the answer's of those quizzes??--- This month I only liked 5 things so I only received 5 things.

The five things I received which I am super excited about because I got two different primers and I've never tried primer before, arrreeeeee--from left to right--


  • Besame(?) Crimson Rouge Cheek and lip tint-- I was a little disappointed with this because it is very small, I thought that it was going to be a bigger size, but that's kind of what you should expect with these things.
  • Youngblood's mineral primer-- Super excited about this because I've never heard of the brand but I've seen it on Hautelook and the products are kind of expensive even when they were on Hautelook, but I'm definitely going to be trying this out and telling you guys how I like it.
  • Clear Prep fx Matte Foundation Primer and Anti-Acne treatment gel-- I love the sound of this, a primer that will fight acne?! Uh hellloooo? Why have I not heard of this before, I have high hopes for this one and if it works I WILL be buying the full size of this baby.
  • CellCeuticals Active Moisture and barrier- To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what this is, is it a moisturizer? I'm not sure. But I recognize the brand from my New Beauty Test tube.
  • Pssssst! Dry Shampoo-- Now, this sample has been in almost every single Monthly subscription service that there is, but I have never gotten it and I'd like to try it. I know for a fact that it will leave a white cast because I have dark hair, but If you actually rub it in, it'll go away and I'm curious to see how many uses I can get out of this can since people are saying the full size of the Dove Dry shampoo doesn't get you very far.


Now if you don't have Beauty Army or have never seen it, I'm below are going to be the pictures of how it comes packaged and wrapped in case you were wondering! 






All in all, I was very happy with this months box completely worth my 12 dollars in my opinion. Talk to you guys soon!



xoxoAlaina

PS. Did you get a Beauty Army box this month? If you did, tell me what YOU got down below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio