Friday, July 13, 2012

I went shopping!

Hey guys! I picked up a few things recently from the drugstore and I decided to share them with you so you know what will be appearing on my blog, and if you want me to do reviews on specific items in this haul, go ahead and leave that down below and I'll be sure to do that for you, but lets get on to it!


  • 4 of the new Benefit Plush Lipglosses in Hoola, Sugarbomb, Coralista, and Dandelion
  • 2 Revlon Photoready Cream blushes in Pinched and Flushed
  • Rimmel's Match Perfection Concealer in Light/Medium
  • Loreal Color Riche Lipgloss in Watermelon Crush
  • Clinique Chubby stick in Mega Melon
  • Oatmeal soap
  • Mini Bad Gal Lash
  • Formula 10.0.6 Keep me Clean Facial wipes

Until next time guys(which shall be tomorrow!) 

xoxoAlaina!

If you'd like me to check out your blog, go ahead and leave that down below as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio