Sunday, July 8, 2012

Get to know me TAG!

Hello guys! I decided to do something a bit different today, to break up all the reviews that I have been posting and do a Tag post, so that you could all learn something about me, in case you were interested! I found this on confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com. So feel free to do this if you would like!


Vital Statistics:
Me: Alaina (uh-lay-nuh)
Nicknames: TONS, Lay, Nay, Laina, Cupcake, others
Birthday: April 23rd
Place of Birth: Pensacola, FL
Zodiac Sign: Taurus 
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Retail 
Residence: Hawaii
Screen Name: Alternatively Alaina

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Almost black
Hair Length: Long-- or so I'm told
Eye color: Brown
Best Feature: My height
Height: 5' 10''
Braces?: No
Glasses?: No
Piercing: Ears
Tattoos: Two, one on my right arm which is a dolphin with my mothers birthdate and another on my right side which is a quote that says " without struggle there is no progress " 
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Emily
First Award: Probably perfect attendance in elementary school- that didn't last long.
First Sport You Joined: Soccer, age 6.
First Real Vacation: Never had a vacation.
First Concert: Haven't been to a concert.
First Love: Travis. :)

Favourites:
Movie: I have a lot of favorite movies, I'll name my top 5, Titanic, Avatar-- blue people, not airbender--, Shutter Island, Booty Call, and It's Complicated.
TV Show: How I met your mother, NCIS, Storage Wars
Colors: Orange
Song: Don't really have one.
Candy: Milky way
Restaurant: Olive Garden.
Store: I'm not sure.
School: None
Book: Harry Potter
Magazine: None
Shoes: Boots

Currently:
Feeling: Tired and hot.
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Chewing some double mint gum.
Typing: A lot of blog posts to keep this thing constantly updating
Online: I am
Listening To: The TV and the sound of the fan on my Macbook.
Thinking About: My blog and youtube channel
Wanting: To go on a shopping spree
Watching: Law and Order SVU
Wearing: Some VS Yoga pants and a comfy shirt.

Future:
Want Children?: Not right now.
Want to be Married: I am Married.
Careers in Mind: I don't have one yet. 
Where do you want to live?: I want to be back in Washington so I can be close to my mom and Take care of her when she needs me.

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: No?
Had Alcohol: Yes
Smoked: Yes
Ran Away From Home: No
Broken a bone: No.
Got an X-ray: Yes
Broken Someone's Heart: Yes
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:
God: I am hoping there is a God out there somewhere
Miracles: Yes
Love At First sight: No
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: Yes
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: I'm kind of washy on this one, When I think about my animals that have passed away I always look up in the sky and miss them, but I'm not completely sure where I stand on this one.
Hell: Or this one.
Kissing on The First Date: No
Yourself: Depends on the situation!



Well! That was it guys! I tag all of you! 

xoxo Alaina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio