Saturday, July 21, 2012

Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blushes: Flushed, Pinched Swatches!

Hello Adventurers! I picked up some of the New(ish) Revlon cream blushes and here are some swatches. I have tried out pinched since I bought them and pinched is a peach color and on my skin tone it just barely shows up and it doesn't last long. I set them with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder because I know you have to set it. I've been applying it with the BH Cosmetics stippling brush so I might just be applying it wrong, I don't like the idea of using my fingers so I'll keep testing it out before I make my final say on that---expect a review on these in the next coming months---. I haven't tried Flushed yet which is the bright pink shade, but I am expecting great things from that one, if I can figure out how to get it to stay on my face than I'm sure I'll let you know! Onto the swatches!

 Pinched on the left, is coming off much more orange in this picture than in real life, the picture below is more to the actual shade that it is. 

 As you can see in the picture above, pinched is on the left and flushed is on the right, and you can tell that pinched is very hard to see so I should of known it would of blended it. It just give a touch of color on the cheeks which is good if you're going for dramatic eye makeup or lips. Also in the Pinched swatch it is very streaky, but I don't have that problem on my cheeks, so I would say try to avoid building it up too much to avoid the streakiness. This picture above is also without flash on the camera.

This is the picture with flash and still Pinched blends in with my skin, but you can see that they give off a sheen but they are not shimmery, and have no sparkle. Also Flushed is not as bright as it is in the pot, but if I remember correctly the swatch stayed on the finger very well and only a little transferred onto the back of my hand, you probably have a better chance of building Flushed up than pinched. I didn't have the streaky problem with Flushed.


Any other products you'd like me to try? Go ahead and leave them down below!



xoxoAlaina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio