Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Beauty Test Tube!

Hey-lo Adventurer's I received another TestTube in the mail and I was a little surprised to be honest. But It's different than the first one. I'm not sure the schedule of receiving them, so I'm a little confused about it. I know it's every couple of months, but I'm not sure the exact. Anyway, lets get into it!

The items in this months test-tube were(in no particular order):
Lumene: Time Freeze Firming Night Cream- Full size $21.99
Neutrogena: Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum- Fullsize- $19.99-$22.99 (This item was full sized!)
It'a 10: Miracle Leave in plus Keratin treatment(I got the regular and not + Keratin)- Fullsize- $20
Olay: Pro-X Clear Complexion Renewing Lotion- Fullsize Unknown because this item is only included in a kit.
Neutrogena: Brightening Eye Perfector- Fullsize- $13.99 (This item was full sized!)
Hydroxatone: Instanteffect- Fullsize- $60
Mally: High Shine Liquid Lipstick- Fullsize- $20 (This item was full sized!) 
Smashbox: Photo Finish Primer
and a few other things that weren't listed in the booklet that comes with it.

Overview: This quarter's tube was really focused on anti-aging in my opinion and I'm not looking for that, I'm a young person and so that was slightly disappointing for me. But I do like the fact that they put a concealer in this tube and they included multiple shades in there depending on the answer that you provided in your quiz that you took. I enjoy that fact that I can see that those answer's aren't just a fake mask that they put on and that they actually take that into account. From the booklet they had 4 shades to choose one. There were 3 full-sized products in this tube which I think is absolutely amazing, if you add only those 3 together you get around 45 dollars and I only pay 39.95 for the tube so those 3 items pay for the tube. I'm also really interested in trying the it's a 10 because I've heard amazing things about it, but never wanted to pay the price for it. 

Bottom line: I'm not as over thrilled about this tube as I was the first one, but I am still really happy with this purchase and I honestly think I got my money back in this tube. This is one subscription that seems to know what they're doing and all other's should take note!

xoxoAlaina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio