Tuesday, July 31, 2012

August Wishlist!

Hey Adventurers I know I'm a day early, but I got plans for August and I want to get into it already! :) So today is my monthly wish list!

1. Urban Decay

Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup


I want to try this foundation because 1. It's new 2. It's Urban Decay. and 3. It's name is 'weightless' Uhh, hello? Exciting! The description of this is:

A weightless and virtually invisible liquid foundation that a luminous, demi-matte finish.

Description alone makes me want to try it. I'm a sucker for these types of things. New products always 
get me intrigued.


2. NARS

Foreplay



I'm still lusting over NARS Orgasm blush from last month--I didn't buy it, and then I saw this along with it last month. It's a new--well, not THAT new-- product that deconstructs the infamous Orgasm blush. With one pink square, one red square 'yellow' like shade that contains the shimmer that Orgasm does and then Orgasm in the corner. I've heard that this palette is a lot smaller than one would think. but I just want it so BAD! I don't know if it's going to be worth the price tag though, BUT I have always liked NARS blushes so I just might give in and buy it. I'm just thinking, do I really need it?! It has a $49 price tag but I regret not buying the danmari palette and I'm thinking I'll regret not buying this one as well. Decisions decisions!

3. LORAC

PRO Palette


This palette caught my eye because of how beautifully simple it is. The color names aren't fancy and the colors are true colors, some shimmer colors, some matte, it seems like an extremely good palette to have a 16 colors for $42 doesn't seem that bad to me. I just have to think of how much I'd actually use it. But I would seriously love this thing. Seems like it would be the perfect thing to take traveling, it has it's neutrals, and it's pops of colors. I think I just convinced myself I need to get it.... 


4. Bare Escentuals 

Pure Transformation Night Treatment


This product intrigues me. It's a powder you put on at night before you go to bed and it's supposed to improve your skin. The price tag is $60 but I know that I can get it at the NEX for $48. I'm going to have to do my research before I actually decide if I'm going to get it or not. It comes in three colors, Clear, light, and medium. I would probably get the clear because in my mind there is less of a chance of it transferring to the pillow if it's 'clear'. This just intrigues me so much, because I've never heard of anything like it. Again, I'm just not sure it's worth the price tag. 




Those are all of my items for this month! What are some of the items you're lusting over? 


xoxoAlaina


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio